The Punta Fuego Yacht Club, located at the exclusive Club Punta Fuego, offers extensive list services and facilities to its members and guests.
From an initial of 13 boat parking slots at the North Marina, Punta Fuego Yacht Club expanded to the South Marina with 30 berths and 100 trailer parking. The Yacht Club also offers locker and shower rooms, chart room, chandlery, fuel station, 15 forward and aft mooring.
Punta Fuego Yacht Club, being strategically situated in South Luzon, offers ideal venue to boat owners and enthusiasts. The marina is facing the West Philippine Sea which provides a perfect combination of sea level and wind for any sailor.
List of Services:
- Overnight berthing for visiting yachts.
- Water and power.
- Barracuda Bar for food and drinks.
- Boat parts.
- In-house mechanic for mechanical and technical troubles.
- Third Party for respective engine concerns.
- Organized food and boat parts provisions.
- Water sports and activities.
- Towing and rescue within 10 nautical mile range.
- Diesel and Unleaded Fuel.
- Shower Rooms.
- WiFi Connections.
Access to Club Punta Fuego Facilities:
- Function Rooms
- Sports and Recreation
Marina Office Hours: 0800hrs to 1700hrs
Punta Fuego Yacht Club Coordinates:
Flashing White Light: N14 07.844 E120 35.291 PFYC
Flashing Green Light: N14 07.786 E120 35.392 Marina Inlet